Amberease natural amber jewellery...
- Are made from genuine Baltic amber, imported directly from Lithuania
- is comfortable, warm on the skin and lightweight to wear
- can be worn by both girls and boys
The safety of your child is paramount. Amberease jewellery must always be worn under adult supervision and should be removed when your child is sleeping.
- Necklaces have a patented synthetic screw clasp designed to break under pressure, and strong cotton string. The necklace won't break through normal use.
- Each bead is individually knotted, so in the unlikely event that the string breaks before the clasp, only one bead will detach.
- Bracelets are elasticised - knotted individually and also include a safety clasp which will break if placed under undue pressure, and can be worn around the ankle, or under children's clothing.
- Amber is a non-toxic natural product.
- Amberease Amber Jewellery is not designed for chewing and should not be placed in child's mouth.
Children's necklaces are approximately 35cms long. Bracelets are 14 cms long.
Amber is a traditional, non-medicinal remedy that can be worn by adults or children.
Amberease jewellery is not a toy.
Caring for your unique amber jewellery:
- hand wash in gentle, soapy water, rinse in fresh water and allow to air dry.
- try polishing your amber with a bit of olive oil, to restore the original shine.
- store your amber jewellery out of direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Use harsh soaps or cleaning solutions, or allow contact with solvents or perfumes.
- Let your amber rub up against hard objects. Amber is a light, soft gem and is easily marked.
- Wear your amber jewellery while swimming or bathing. Prolonged exposure to water may make the string brittle and liable to breakage.
Instructions for use:
- Jewellery should not be chewed or placed in the mouth.
- As with all jewellery, please remove while sleeping. This is especially important for children.
- Amber is used as a traditional, non-medicinal remedy. If you have any concerns about your, or your child's, health and wellbeing, please consult your medical practitioner.
- Not recommended for children under 3.
Certificate of Authenticity
We guarantee that all the amber in Amberease products is genuine, natural Baltic amber. Natural Baltic amber is the fossilised resin of ancient pines that grew nearly 50 million years ago on the shores of the Baltic Sea.
Genuine amber is lightweight, warm to the touch and has an infinite variety of colours and clarity. Each piece is unique.
All Amberease products are guaranteed genuine Baltic amber and come with our lifetime replacement guarantee. If your jewellery breaks, we will replace it.
To keep your Amberease product looking gorgeous, follow our care instructions and you will enjoy the beauty of amber for many years to come.